Open Invitation to Create, Lead or Join a Chapter in Your Community
The Virtual Assisting industry is a viable alternative to traditional office support. One of the A4VB missions is to educate business owners about the benefits of retaining the services of professional virtual assistants. A second is to develop supportive and collaborative relationships among members of the global VA community. The Alliance’s has kicked-off an international outreach program, and invite you to join us if:
- You like to feel more connected to your colleagues and the global VA community?
- Find it difficult to educate potential clients and local business owners on exactly what you do?
- You are interested in increasing awareness about and developing campaigns to promote the VA industry within your local community?
- You have ideas you believe benefit VAs and desire input or assistance?
If you answered yes to any of these or the many other questions that arise when you are operating a virtual assistant business out of your home, you’re in the right place. There may already be a chapter in your area, if not, you can start one. There are many benefits to starting or belonging to a chapter and they include the ability to:
- Create a worldwide media campaign that raises the industry’s profile among business owners
- Educate local business owners about the benefits of working with virtual assistants
- Introduce individuals investigating the possibility of entering the virtual assistant industry to practitioners already walking the walk
- Support the online VA community and our industry activities
- Encourage networking, training and communication amongst VAs, worldwide
This is an excellent way for you to network, and educate yourself and local businesses about the industry and the benefits of working with VAs across the street and around the world.
If you would like to create a chapter, please complete our form: