Speaker: Donna Hanson – Prime Solutions
Regardless of the size of your business, technology is a tool that is here to stay. Choosing to utilise it is a smart move; choosing to ignore it could leave you left behind or out of business. Donna Hanson of Prime Solutions will show you how to promote your business using low to no cost tools to drive prospects to your business and how to make it happen – even when you don’t know what to do. This session is a must for anyone who doesn’t want to cold call but does want prospects banging at your door to buy!
In this fun and engaging session, Donna explores:
- What you need to do and know to make sure technology doesn’t leave you behind and out of business.
- How using technology can make connecting with prospects and clients faster and easier.
- How you can use technology to get clients and prospects banging on your doors to buy.
- 6 ways you can use technology to market your business at low to NO cost.
- How to get the ball rolling when you don’t know where to start.
Friday 17 August 2012 at 1.00pm (Australian Eastern)
A link to the meeting room will be provided
to all registered attendees the day before the webinar.
About Donna Hanson – Prime Solutions
Donna Hanson is The Technology Translator. She turns computer techno babble into every day language we can all understand. A former Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of a national company, Donna knows what you need to get things done in the real world! A regular on Channel 9′s A Current Affair as their Technology Commentator, Donna has the knack of being able to cut through the jargon and identify what you need to know to get ahead and stay ahead in technology!