Have you ever wondered how you can build stronger relationships with business owners and convert them into paying clients, much more easily?
There is a key element that business owners look for in a Virtual Assistant … they don’t know what it’s called, they only know how to describe it. Yet, it’s the most critical piece to building a long-term, successful relationship with a business owner.
It’s Business Mindset.
Join Cindy Greenway and learn the step-by-step formula that you can easily and immediately implement into your business that will completely revitalize your connections with potential clients (and current clients too!). Confidently!
In this session, participants will be asked to work through the various strategies and also practice the specific strategies live with Cindy on the call.
This session will instill you with increased confidence to:
- head out to network with your target market and start new strong relationships
- take the lead on conversations with potential and more easily convert them into current clients
- showcase yourself as a highly skilled and professional VA who offers the solutions your target market needs
- increase your relationship with current clients – creating increased long-term commitment and a stronger bond
- better leverage your time and expertise to support more growth and revenue
This class is for beginner and seasoned VAs alike.
Thursday, 1 March 2012 at 7.00pm EDT/4:00pm PDT
Friday, 2 March 2012 at 11:00am AEDT
Online – sign up below
Free! Yes, free!
Check for the corresponding time in your local area.
A link to the meeting room will be provided to all registered attendees the day before the webinar.
About Cindy Greenway: Hot Skills VA Training
Since the start of her business in 2003, Cindy has worked with highly respected and successful online-based business owners by implementing and managing technology, automating and streamlining various processes, overseeing and managing current marketing strategies, building a virtual team, and contributing to the development of new products, programs and services. Her focus now is in helping Virtual Assistants build consistent and continuous success – from startup to launch to smashing success.