Welcome to the Alliance for Virtual Businesses…
The leading professional Virtual Assistant (VA) Membership Organization on the Net for VAs and individuals seeking structured and focused Information, Education, Coaching, Training, Networking and Mentoring as they investigate, launch, and grow their businesses.
If you are tired of struggling in your business, have questions and seeking answers; or ready to share your expertise and knowledge by “paying it forward”, A4VB is THE one-stop virtual assistant member organization that will assist in solidifying your leadership in your identified niche and increase profits.
The Alliance recognizes that VAs share many similarities as well as unique intra-country issues and concerns. It has established county-based chapters to facilitate coordination of in-country on and offline activities such as meet-ups, seminars, training and local community media exposure, local business networking and connections, etc.
A4VB is an online community where virtual professionals, those exploring the possibilities, and business owners seeking their perfect match, can tap into the expertise and resources available any time, day or night.
If you are an aspiring, emerging, or seasoned VA, we invite you to join our community and share your knowledge, experience and expertise with other encouraging entrepreneurs.
Membership Has Privileges:
Loads of resources available, no matter what stage your business is in; plus, an Elite Member Program for individuals ready to shift into hyper-drive:
- Resources to keep you informed about your profession
- Virtual Assistant Directory
- Open Community Forum
- Request for Proposals (RFP system)
- Networking Galore
- Laser Coaching
- Business Development Forum
- Alliance Online TV
- Elite Business Development Community
- VA Radio Show Showcase & Spotlight
- Annual Industry Convention
- Core Competencies for Emerging VAs
- Webinars and Teleseminars
- Virtual Rewards Program
- VA Resource Center
- Business Development through Mastermind and Mentor programs
- Special Discounts on valuable services for A4VB members
- Access to Training and Certification Opportunities that offer the industry’s most credible sources for business enhancement and growth
VA Industry Advocate…
As the advocacy, education and publicity leader of professional virtual assistants since 2003, the Alliance is the visionary force behind campaigns that have stimulated the industry’s growth and prosperity.
- 2011 – conducted the 1st Comprehensive Australian Virtual Assistants Survey, 148 of Australian VAs participated in a 100+ question survey regarding best business practices, technology issues and other relevant topics that impact the growth and prosperity of a thriving Virtual Assistant business.
- 2011 – initiated the FIRST Global VA Connections, development of country-wide divisions of the Alliance, whereby VAs (in-country) formally meet on and offline for education and networking, and are CONNECTED via the global representation and participation in the Alliance for Virtual Businesses.
- 2011 – initiated the FIRST Global Virtual Assistants Week (week long schedule of on and offline events celebrating the industry and educating business owners, worldwide, about the benefits of working with virtual assistants).
- 2006 – present – registered with Chase’s Calendar of Events the official industry recognition day – International Virtual Assistants Day (3rd Friday of May, annually)
- 2006 – present spearheaded the industry’s ONLY international convention, Online International Virtual Assistants Convention (OIVAC)
- 2005 – in conjunction with Brenner Books, spearheaded the FIRST comprehensive industry-based analysis to ratify the existence of the Industry, its members and best business practice modalities across specialties and continents.Convention (OIVAC)
- 2004 – in conjunction with industry member organizations, training programs and seasoned VA located around the globe – Core Competencies for Emerging VAs – identifies the basic competencies that any individual entering the industry of VA should possess when operating a virtual assistant business and working with clients.
- 2003 – conducted the FIRST global industry awareness program
The Alliance IS the leader in promoting the VA Industry. We communicate a unified VA message around the globe, via web 2.0, print media, TV, Internet, presentations and other modalities.
Our ongoing mission is to facilitate the growth of the Industry, educate members and promote the benefits of working with VAs, worldwide.